This page has been locked and only allows administrators to edit this page. You may only view this page source. In accordance with Wikia's community guidelines, the community of My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic Wiki has established the following Code of Conduct.
The My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic Wiki is a website for people devoted to collecting and sharing information about My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic. It is not a site where "anything goes." If you wish to engage in any behavior that violates the Code of Conduct, you are urged to do so on other websites, where such behavior is acceptable.
Code of ConductEdit
- No personal attacks, threats, or name calling directed at other people
- No excessive use of adult language. You will probably not be blocked for swearing a few times, but you may be in violation of the code of conduct if an administrator considers your language to be excessive.
- Do not post images with adult language or offensive content. Because images appear in our new files gallery, it is important to keep them clean. Further, offensive images are often used for spamming, trolling, and vandalism, so they will ot be tolerated.
- Hate speech and ethnic slurs are never acceptable. Use of such words may be erased anywhere they appear on the wiki.
- No spamming, which can be defined as excessive posting of the same message multiple times, or posting numerous messages of gibberish with no legitimate meaning.
- No trolling, where "trolling" is defined as preforming actions for the purpose of provoking angry or negative reactions from other people.
- Do not impersonate other people.
- Do not sprread false information about other people.
- Do not support or encourage vandalism, on this or any other wiki.
- If an admin tells you to stop doing something, stop doing it.
Privacy and SafetyEdit
- For your own safety, it's recommended that you not to post personal information about yourself, such as your school, phone number, password, and home address. Remember anything written on any page can be read by anyone on the internet. So please consider that before posting.
Like all policies, the Code of Conduct is determined by the community. If you want to suggest changes or additions, please start a discussion on the Chat.
Note: While you are on chat, you must follow all of the rules on this page, including those that are part of the Code of Conduct.
Moderators may enforce their own policies. These include
- Listen to what the Mods tell you to.
- If saying or doing something will make others upset or angry, then it's best to avoid such behavior. This includes stating personal affiliations and belifs. When requested tom drop the subject, drop the subject.
- Refrain from speaking about such controvisial topics as religion and politics.
- Please speak in sentences people understand.
- No spamming, which can be defined as excessive posting of the same message multiple times, or posting numerous messages of gibberish with no legitimate meaning. This can also include song lyrics and copy-pasting.
- Do not use uppercase (Caps Lock) excessively.
- Do not use emoticons excessively.
- Do not post ASCII artwork.
- Do not use foul language in the chat room, even if you censor it.
- Do not talk about sex, drugs, violence, or real world weapons.
- Also, do not advertise your blogs in chat.
- Do not excessively advertise other websites.